SHEBA T&C IR
SHEBA – UK (IRELAND)
The competition is arranged on: https://www.facebook.com/Sheba-IRE-100164385778293
Publishers of the competition are:
Mars Danmark A / S
Ørestads Boulevard 67
2300 København S
All administration of technology and social media is provided by Story Laboratory:
Contact email for questions regarding this competition: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to participate:
- To participate in the competition, you must answer the question in the comment section on the post
- The age limit for participation in the competition is min. 18 years.
- Only people who have resident in Ireland can participate in the competition.
- The competition starts on 06/12 2021 and ends on 12/12 2021 at 23.59
- Three winners will be chosen in Ireland.
- The prize is CESAR products worth 35,60 EUR
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. It is not possible to give the prize to someone else or to sell it. The winner is responsible for paying any tax on the prize.
- The prize is sponsored by MARS Denmark.
- If the winner does not meet the conditions presented here, the organizers have the right to nominate a new winner.
- The organizers are not obliged to publish the reason to the selection of winners or other details about the winner, in addition to the winner’s name.
- A jury consisting of Mars Denmark and Story Laboratory selects the winner. The jury’s decision cannot be appealed.
- The winners will be contacted immediately after the competition has ended via a response to a comment on the competition’s post, where the winner will be asked to send a private Facebook message or email containing their contact information.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
Use of personal data:
- By participating in the competition, consent is given to the registration of names and other necessary contact information.
- The information provided by the participant in connection with the competition will only be available to Mars Danmark, which are the publisher of the competition, and Story Laboratory, which are the technical supplier for the competition.
- All personal data collected during the registration is stored securely. All personal data we use to contact the winner will be deleted when the competition is over.
- Mars Danmark and Story Laboratory are not responsible for any printing errors.
- Facebook are not involved in the competition, neither in terms of administration, sponsorship or in any other form.
- Mars Danmark and Story Laboratory reserve the right to adjust the terms and structure of the current competition, if necessary.
- Mars Denmark may use materials from this competition in connection with SHEBA or other Mars-related products without limitation or restriction. This, without informing, asking for permission, or compensating the participant.
- Mars Danmark and Story Laboratory are not responsible for technical problems, that may lead to someone not being able to participate in the competition, or that affect the results of the competition.
- Mars Danmark and Story Laboratory cannot guarantee the individual protection of privacy, regarding material posted by a third party, and disclaims responsibility for material posted by the participants.